Monday, September 7, 2009

You Won Me Over In No Time At All.

I have a new haircut. Side bangs, baby. But, it's not very obvious since I tuck it under my ear. :)) School sucks. Especially after the whole quiet thingy system. It makes me want to skip the entire remaining semester. I think I'm serious about my decision to switch schools next year. Ayoko na sa UST. Then again, in the first place, ayoko talaga sa UST. I know I'm bitching over UST kahit wala naman silang ginagawa saken. It's because of some, um, personal reasons. Basta. I really want to transfer next year.

I think I had a hard time adjusting this year because I was suddenly in a very different place. New school. New dorm. New people. Are you getting me? If I were living with my family -- I think adjusting would be a piece of cake. But, ohno, I was in a very different place all of a sudden. What would you feel if you were in my shoes? And to think that I don't like the dorm and I don't like the school. See? Are you getting my point? One time, it's kinda awkward 'cause my roommate saw me crying. I told her I miss being with my family. I miss eating homecooked meals. I miss seeing my brother. I miss charging my phone and my iPod in the bedroom.

College was beginning to get fun last, last, last week. But then, the events of last, last week happened and I kinda wished that I'm not in UST after all. If you asked me if I want to transfer to a different school last, last, last week -- I would've slapped you and banged your head on the table and yell, "NO!" Now? I would've looked at you, teary-eyed, and say, "Can I please, please transfer next sem?" That's how BAD it is.

On a different topic, Yam would be celebrating her birthday tomorrow. YAY! FREE FOOD! And, 2 days after that -- Yo would be turning a year older! More free food! But, we'll probably celebrate it on the weekends -- when we're together as a family.

So, yeah, goodbye. I'm off to dry my hair.

SONG: The Gift by Angels And Airwaves.

No comments: