Monday, May 24, 2010

I Need To Let You Know.

So, U2's Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own's whirling inside my head the whole day. Long time no update. All my fault. I've been too preoccupied with my Tumblr account that I've been a traitor to my Blogger account. I am so very sorry. :( Please forgive me. We've been together for 3 years now.. I wouldn't want to leave you. You've been with me through thick and thin. And now, I'm going to start another chapter in my life (A new school year in layman's term) and I want you to be a part of it. K?

Anyway, The OC's been keeping me company. I'm having a marathon. Season 3.. Here I come! Seth Cohen is such a cutie pie. He reminds me of my brother. Seriously.

Oh yeah, tomorrow's my mom's birthday. What should I do to make it more special? I couldn't really buy her anything because I am literally BANKRUPT. Ugh. I deserve to die. This coming school year, I am so going to save some moolah to buy myself a new cellphone. My 3-year-old cellphone needs to retire. So, yeah. It's a good thing my mom said she's raising my allowance. YEEEEEHAAAAW!

So, yeah. I want my mom to have an extra special birthday. I'm going to be good this coming SY. I promise. 0:-)

SONG: U2's Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own.

No comments: