Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Buymoria.

By the time this post's published.. I'm already in Cabanatuan. Since we didn't get to celebrate my mom's birthday yesterday (Mostly, it's her fault. She only goes to the house to take a bath.. And then she goes back to the freakin' hospital.) Anyway, since we didn't get to celebrate my mom's birthday yesterday, we're going to celebrate it today. :>

I made this post t 8.43 AM. I just woke up, plugged on my laptop and typed away. Strictly speaking, nothing's happening yet. I mean, seriously, I just woke up. *sighs* I want something to happen. I want some.. I dunno. Fireworks in my life. Everything's just boring. It's like, throughout my college existence -- I've been staring at a creamy blank page of notebook and, yes, just doing that.. Staring. I want adventures. Like, bungee jumping, perhaps? :))))) I could be a risk-taker if I wanted to. It's just that I wasn't able to show everybody this cute trait of mine.

Anyway, I gotta go eat breakfast.

No comments: