Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Zipper Bob.

I was sifting through my past posts.. Especially my posts when I was in 4th year, and I thought, man, I could really rant! Haha. To be honest, I was sort of cringing because all of my posts were almost always about *drum roll please* her. God, I was so pathetic. I let my whole world revolve around her that I didn't get to appreciate the other human beings who really, really loves me.

So, what now? I could honestly say that I've gotten over everything. Whenever I remember those things, I just laugh and think, "OMG. I was like that back then?" Things have changed. I've faced the inevitable, indeed -- change.

I met a hell lot of new people. I've bonded with them. Some, I love. Some, I loathe. Some, hates me. Some, likes me. Through all of these things, I am very much proud to say that I've faced it. I've faced everything. And, I've learned to accept the situations banging in front of me. Somehow, I've learned how to get through and live life.

In some ways, I would like to say that I've matured a lot.

But then -- we all know that I'm just kidding myself.

Anyway, to a fresh start? Hello SY 2010-2011.

No comments: