Saturday, November 27, 2010

Crazy Flats.

Ok, can I be really gay and girly right now? Please? Ok, thank you!

I've been dying to have these pair of Anthology shoes! OHMYYYYGOD!!!!! I want the navy blue one from the first picture. And I want the pink neon one from the second picture.





I really, really, really want to buy the pink neon one. I asked my mom if I could buy it and she shrugged. So, I'm guessing that it's a Yes. See, we have this thing, when my brother and I want to buy something, we need to ask for permission first if they would please, with cherries on top, permit us to buy the thing we want. I don't know why since we're spending our own money but that's the way it is. ANYWAY, my mom shrugged, so, probably.. It must be a Yes, right? I mean, seriously. I want girl-shoes for crying out loud! I'm so tired of people commenting on my manly outfits. Besides, the cute, neon-pink Anthology shoes are screaming for their release!

I'm going to convince my mom to take me to Crossings. Or Analog Soul. Yes, they also sell Anthology shoes there. Few and limited choices only though. ANYWAY, God, please let them allow me to buy this cutie patootie shoes! It's so cute and simple and neon and girly. SEE, it's not lesbian shoes anymore!

My world revolves around sneakers. Chucks. Chucks. Vans. Chucks. Chucks. I need some variety in life. And, yes, I'm getting sick of being asked if I'm a lesbian because of my guy outfits. Those Anthology shoes are the first step of providing sufficient proof for the girly bone in my body. HIHI. See, I'm even starting to giggle like a prat. Ok. Sorry. A lady musn't talk like that.

UGH. Ok, whatever. I AM GOING TO BUY THOSE NEON PINK FLATS. I would, I would, I would!

No comments: