Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just A Tad Wiser.

In my 18 years of existence, I know that I didn't face a lot of problems. Mostly, my problems revolve around senseless things like what's for dinner, or do I buy this book or that book. See, I worry about the things that are not really that important.

To be brutally frank, I'm a bit ashamed that I've reached this tender age of 18 and I'm still the naive little four-year-old who's looking for her mommy. My friends experienced a lot. They're street wise and confident. Whereas, I'm this little scatterbrained douche who doesn't even know how much the jeepney fare costs.

I'm not saying that I want to have problems. Seriously, I don't. My emotional capacity is minuscule. I might commit suicide if something really bad happens. Anyway, my point is.. I want to know things. I want to mature. I want to be regarded as someone who's actually 18. Are you getting me?

Ok, you don't. Whatever. I'm happy with my life right now. I just want to expand my wisdom. K. :))

BTW, I'm reading Northanger Abbey right now. Bloody brilliant. It got me hooked! :">

No comments: