Saturday, March 5, 2011

Goddamn.

There's a bug flying around the room. And, I'm afraid to check it out. Ugh. I've been ducking for the last 20 minutes whenever the mysterious bug thing's flying.

A few more weeks and.. HALLELUJAH.. It's summer vacation already. THANK GOD. HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAAAAH! Anyway, God, I don't want to fail Phil. Hist. God knows how much I studied for the prelims and the quiz. Huhuhu. If I fail this, I'm going to die. I'm going to die!

My dad's watching Chuck. I missed it sooooo much. Although I'm not updated anymore. I haven't watched Seasons 3 and 4 yet. :(


I like everything about this picture. Well, almost everything. I don't like the bag. It's brown. The girl's wearing black jeans, black and white oxfords.. Anyway, black and brown just doesn't do it for me. @-)

I forgot my night cream at the dorm. God, I used my mom's. And it sucks 'cause it doesn't smell that good. Unlike the one I'm using. HUHU.

Anyway, ok. I have to go. Happy March everybody!

No comments: