Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We Have Our Rock Moves.

So, last March 28, we went to The Fort to celebrate Jonah's 18th birthday. We went to LazerXtreme to play laser tag. No wonder it's Barney Stinson's favorite sport.. It was so awesome! Super fun, I swear. I was the suckiest player because I don't want to shine more than Jonah. She's the birthday celebrant, after all. OMG HAHAHAHAHA KIDDING. =)) Seriously, I'm the crappiest player. I must train some more! (Nikki was the BEST player. Swear!)




We were so tired after the game! It was exhausting and tiring. Hihi.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAH! :))


We went to FullyBooked afterwards. There was a super sale! I was able to buy two freakin' awesome books for only 120 pesos! OMG. Heaven!


And of course.. My favorite picture:

SOBRANG KAIRITA FACE! =)) OMG MARIAM.. You crack me up! :))

This day would've been one of the best days EVER if Quimbo was with us. Too bad he couldn't come. :(

All the pictures are Nikki Yambao's. I just borrowed it. HEHE.

No comments: