Friday, April 1, 2011

Summer Bummer.

Thank God it's the summer vacation already. I've been waiting for this.. Ever since SY 2010-2011 started. Tomorrow is Death Sentence day. They're going to release the grades. Oh God. Please let me pass in all of my subjects. I don't want to fail anything. If I passed Bio, Phil Hist, Psych, and Stat.. I swear I'm going to study harder next SY. I promise. OMG I promise.

On a different topic, I really want to go to Odessa's house and to Ekay's birthday celebration in Batangas. I hope my dad would see the light and allow me to go to these awesome partaaays. Please God. I'm 19 already. Please let him permit me to go to overnight trips. HUHU.

Oh yeah, did I ever mention that I got my birthday wish/present from my parents? Line, baby. Post-paid line. Now, I could bug everybody without worrying if I still have extra load or not. Bahahaha. It feels sooooo goood.

Now, I'm contemplating about the things I should do with my life. First stop: Nap. Dude, I need to take a nap. My eyes are fluttering like crazy. Mmmm. Ginight. Afternoon. Whatever.

No comments: