Wednesday, July 27, 2011

After All This Time? Always.


No classes today!  YAY.  It's my grandma's birthday too.  FOODIES!


ANYWAAAAAY..


Got this from Jodie.  I haven't watched Deathly Hallows part 2 but..  What the heck.  Potter's Army through and through.

1. If you went to Hogwarts which house would you be sorted in?
SLYTHERIN.  B-)

2. Have you ever been to the HP midnight release?
Never.  I'm such a loser.  :|

3. What did you think of the Deathly Hallows p1?
In all honesty, I don't like the movies.  Hmmm, Deathly Hallows p1 was ok, I guess?  

4. How many times have you reread the books?
A million times!!  NO KIDDING!  I would read HP1 until HP7.  After finishing The Deathly Hallows, I would then go back to The Sorcerer's Stone and reread everything.  No life, sorry.  =))

5. Whose death was the saddest?
Snape, Hedwig, Sirius, Dobby, and Fred's.  Plus Dumbledore.  OMG.  Can't choose.  All of their deaths made me cry.  :-(

6. If you went to Hogwarts would you rather have an owl, a cat, or a rat?
A toad.  KIDDING HAHAHAHA.  Probably a snowy owl like Hedwig.  B-)

7. What do you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
It was the funniest Harry Potter movie!  Swear.  Some details disappointed me tho.  Like Slughorn, he should be more..  Grandfatherly-like and..  I dunno.  Can't explain it.

8. What do you think of the deathly hallows being split in two?
Wise decision.

9. Have you read the Tales of Beedle the Bard?
Not yet.  :-(  I'm such a freakin' loser.  I want to read it tho.

10. When did you first become a Potter fan?
When I was in 2nd grade.  So, I was about 8 y/o that time.

Favorite…
Female character?
GINNY WEASLEY.  :-)

Male character?
Probably one of the twins.  UGH.  I like Ron, Sirius, and Snape too!

Professor?
Probably Professor McGonagall.  :-)


Death Eater?
Same as Jodie's, Bellatrix Lestrange.

Magical creature?
HIPPOGRIFF!

Spell?
Hmmm.  If I were in Hogwarts..  I would probably enjoy Sectumsempra or Levicorpus.  It's cool kaya!

Quote?
"Why are you worrying about You-Know-Who when you should be worrying about You-No-Poo?  The constipation sensation that's gripping the nation!" K.  Namemorize ko na.  It's funny, I swear!  =))

Book?
Hmmm.  Half-Blood Prince and Prisoner of Azkaban!  And, ok, I guess Order of the Phoenix na din.  I want to kill Umbridge!

Movie?
Sorcerer's Stone & Chamber of Secrets - because they stuck to the book.  Plus Half-Blood Prince because it was hilarious.

Hogwarts House?
Slytherin.  Please don't judge me.  I really like Slytherin.  No idea why.  :/

Place?
Hmmm.  Hogsmeade and Hagrid's hut, I guess.

Weasley?
Ron, Fred, George, and Ginny.  :))

Couple?
I like book Harry/Ginny.  - OHMYGOD JODIE ME TOO!

This or that 


Gryffindor or Slytherin?
Slytherin.

Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
Ravenclaw.

Fred or George?
Probably Fred.  He's tackier and more.. I dunno.  Basta, I like Fred.  :))

Ginny or Luna?
GINNY!

Butterbeer or Firewhiskey?
Butterbeer. :-)

Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley?
Hogsmeade.  B-)

Books or Movies?
Books!!!!!

Half Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows?
Half-Blood Prince.

Philosopher’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets?
Chamber of Secrets. :>

Snape or Slughorn?
Snape!

Lupin or Sirius?
Sirius! :-)

Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Book Harry/Ginny LOL pwedeng Malfoy/Hermione? =)) - ME TOO.  OMG MALFOY/HERMIONE HAHAHAHAHA!  Pero cool nga no?

Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil?
Parvati!  Lavender is annoying.

Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas?
Dean!

Kreacher or Dobby?
Dobby, but Kreacher needs proper credit.  -  Agree.

Muggleborn or Pureblood?
Pureblood.  SORRY.  =))

Dan or Rupert?
Rupert Grint.  :-)

Bellatrix or Narcissa?
Bellatrix!

Voldemort or Tom Riddle?
Tom Riddle!  Handsome, handsome boy.  B-) 

Hedwig or Crookshanks?
Crookshanks - FOR REAL JODIE?  Anyway,  Hedwig ako.  HIHIHIHI.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Tangina, You-No-Poo! HAHAHAHAHAH SHET. And ngayon ko lang actually naappreciate and DraMione =))))))

And yung last question, sobrang biased nung sagot ko. I like cats! :))