Saturday, July 2, 2011

Breaking My Back Just To Know Your Name.

Happy 2nd of July everybody!  How fast time flies.  It's almost Christmas!  Anyway, on this beautiful Saturday night..  I'm staying at the dorm and I'm all alone and lonely.  I think this is the bad and sad part of being away from your family and your own house, you always feel, hmm, detached.  Oh well.  At least my parents are going to pick me up tomorrow.  Can't wait for the fast internet at home!  I can't wait to sleep on my lovely bed and very plump pillows at home.

I'm currently listening to a lot of suicidal songs.  I don't know why.  I think it's kind of weird because my playlist is full of depressing, indie, and disheartening songs.  These are the kind of songs I listen to everyday.  Weird.  OMG.  It's so weird, I mean, even if I feel like I'm on top of the world, I would open my iPod then drown over Ben Gibbard's voice or Bloc Party's songs.  Don't get me wrong, I also listen to very loud music.  Sum 41, Senses Fail, Breaking Benjamin, 30 Seconds To Mars..  You name it, I also love those kind of songs.  Extremes.

Ok, whatever. This week was ok.  I should overcome my shyness and become a brazen young woman.  Hmm.  So, yeah.  Yes.  Okay.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Kailangan na natin mag-blossom into fearless young ladies! Lol. Sorry kung medj MIA ako. Nauubos ang aking social quotient! =)) Sana <3 mo pa rin ako no matter what. :(

HAHAHAHAHA

Rina E. Macaraig said...

</3 I'll call you on Saturday, ha! :D