Saturday, July 30, 2011

One Night To Remember, One Day It'll All Just End.

So..  Yesterday, I watched 30 Seconds To Mars with Jodie.  YES I DID!  YES I DID! It was raining so hard but it didn't stop the fans from screaming and enjoying the show.  OMG.  I almost died when Jared Leto started singing Attack.  My heart was racing so fast and I just couldn't stop grinning!  OMG.  I SAW JARED FREAKIN' LETO!  After days and weeks and months and months and months of swooning and daydreaming about him..  I finally saw him.  HUHUHU.  BEST FREAKIN' DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.  SWEAR!  (THANK YOU MACKEE FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN HIHIHIHI.)






Jared's hair was flat so I was kind of disappointed.  I like his lion-like hair.  Jodie likes Shannon.  >:)  Jodie and Shannon sitting on a tree.  K-I-S-S-I-N-G!  HEHEHE.  Can't blame her..  Shannon IS cute.  Swear!  Didn't see much of Tomo.  Hmph.  I like him too.  He's funny!

Jared Leto overload.  <3 <3 <3

Again, Mackee Garcia, THANK YOU FOR THE TICKETS.  I love you forever!!!!  

2 comments:

Rose said...

I do not like Shannon. He reminds me of Sir Z, which is creepy, in some way. Pero gagi natawa ako sa tweets niya. Kada country na puntahan nila may "Hello Manila!" tas "You ready Manila?" LOLOLOL

Rina E. Macaraig said...

WHOOOOPS! Secret lang ba na crush mo si Shannon..? HAHAHAHAHAH joke lang Jodie. OMG OO! "Hello Taiwan!" "You ready Taiwan?" =))