Monday, May 7, 2012

No Sweat.

I'm loving my OJT thing right now. The people are so nice, and friendly, and freakin' hilarious.  I like them a lot!  So far, I've been to Rizal to observe a shoot, Sir Peewee toured me around the studios, taught me some camera, um, tricks, lightings, etc..  Basically, I was able to watch a lot of shoots so, yeah.  Sometimes, I'm even an extra.  Hahahaha. I'm having fun!

I don't think I want to take up Medicine.  The thing is, I don't know how to tell my mom because she's dead-set on the idea that I would waste a couple more years to take up a Pre-med subject/course.  She doesn't want me to have bosses (actually, I want to be my own boss too, but I'm having a really good time right now. Plus, in my experience, my bosses are nice, so, I don't see anything wrong with, you know, having a boss.  I think it's okay.)  Actually, my parents really want someone from us (Yo and I) to take up Medicine.  They want someone to follow their footsteps.  They want us to have a really stable job and a great future.  I get that, but, see, I'm scared.  I don't think I'm good enough to take up Medicine.  I think it's interesting but I'm not good.  My attention span is fucked up and I couldn't really focus..  So, I don't know.  Gah.  I need a sign.  God, please give me a sign!

Meh.  Don't want to think about these stuff tonight.  Meh.  I got to hit the sack.  Will meet Jones extra early tomorrow!

Pray for me, yes?

2 comments:

Rose said...

Talk to your parents. They need to know what you want to do with your life and what you're passionate about. It is, after all, YOUR future. Sorry, but I'm quite sensitive when it comes to things like this. FLCD senses, I call it. HAHAHA

anyway, I miss you! #damingsinabi

Rose said...

Plus I'm glad that you're enjoying your OJT! It means that it's the right career path for you, love!

(still waiting for Enchong's autograph HAHAHAHAH)