Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Want A Mom That Would Last Forever.

For as long as I can remember, I always had a close relationship with my mom.  Even in my elementary years, I was very open with her.  She knows I hate my teachers, she knows that I often get called in the Principal's office for my snooty and terrible behavior.  (Many of my friends from HS don't know my bratty behavior when I was in grade school.. The thing is, I hate everyone there.  Jesus Christ, I wish the whole school would burn down... ANYWAY..)  She knows my crushes and my embarrassing obsessions.  All of these changed a bit when I reached HS.  We, well, sort-of grew apart.  She started to have these weird and annoying menopausal syndromes and it irked the bejesus out of me.  We just couldn't get along.  Everyday, we would fight.  I would get off the car every morning, slamming the car door, seething with anger.  We were okay, as far as okay goes, but I was closer to my dad during those 4 blissful years.

Things changed when I got into college.  Her menopausal thingy stopped and she was back to the mommy I used to be really close with.

This thing, this entry..  She wouldn't be able to read it because she is a cyberworld dunce.  I am not exaggerating.  Anyway, to the person who supports my band-whoring and obsessive (bordering on psychotic) crushing..  To the person who tolerates my high-calorie and high-cholesterol diet (who would later on reprimand me for eating too much.  That doesn't really make sense, huh?)..  To the person who I could openly talk to about drugs, sex, and contraceptives..  To the person who doesn't judge my friends..  To the woman who would kill the person who wrongs her daughter... To the woman who would do anything (and I mean anything) for her family... To the woman who hates the people her daughter hates...  To the best mom in the world..  Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!  I love you so much!

I could be an insensitive jerk (most of the time), I could act like a retard and throw temper tantrums when I don't get the things I want, I could disregard you and make you feel like shit (sometimes), but you should remember that you are one of the most important persons in my life.  I don't know what would happen to me if I lose you.  This may sound like a cliche but...  I'm not kidding when I say that you are the GREATEST and BEST mommy in the whole wide world!  The way you juggle your stressful career and your immature (yes, including my father) family is...  A miracle.  Nobody does it better than you!  I love you so much!  I can't wait to have a stable job and a flourishing career, I swear I would buy you your own island!

My mom doesn't deserve a coupon from The Spa or Sanctuario Spa or something.  My mom doesn't deserve a new bag from Coach or Nine West.  My mom doesn't deserve a new Philip Stein or TAG-Heuer watch.  Actually, my mom doesn't even deserve her own island in the Caribbean.  My mom, well, she deserves the world.

Happy Mommy's Day, Mommy!  I love you!

No comments: