Monday, February 11, 2013

I ♥ David

If you're close to me, you would know that I'm rarely attracted to buff or muscular and clean guys.  I am partial to dirty and lanky men.  This time, however, I got attracted to David Beckham.  It's weird, really.  I always thought that he's a really gorgeous and hot and handsome guys but I was never attracted to him... Until now.

I saw his interviews in Ellen and omg.. my heart fluttered and I started grinning like an idiot.  (Kadiri punyeta hahahahahaha but it's true.)  I sort of stopped having a crush, what, 2 weeks ago..  And then David Beckham happened.  Huhuhu.  He's so gorgeous.  I want to lick him!

I watched this and I got hooked!




The following videos are hilarious:




And the following videos are.. HOT:



OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU OH MY GOD!!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Wag lang talaga siya magsalita, okay na. Pwede na rin. HAHAHAHAHA

Rina E. Macaraig said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Pero true. Mejo bopek kasi eh. -_- Pero anyway, sana sya makadate ko sa Valentines. HAHAHAHA!