Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm A Superman And It's My Show.

There's this nun here at the dorm that I want to murder.  She's always up in my grill.  The first time she talked to me, she asked why I have too many shoes.  Puta ano bang pakialam mo??  Syempre I can't tell her that so I coldly said, "Kakawalis ko lang po ng ilalim ng kama ko." and ignored her.  30 minutes ago, she went inside our room and asked why my stuff is messy (this is my fault, I haven't had time to fix my table yet), I was already in a bad mood so I snapped,  "Next week ko na aayusin" while giving her a murderous glare.  Puta, I don't care if she's a freakin' nun, I would fucking stone her to death.  In the first place, hindi ko naman talaga sya gusto.  Secondly, puta, pakialamera.  The way she talks to me, wow, daig pa yung magulang ko.  Hindi kita nanay para pakialaman mo ako, okay.  GOD I HATE HER SO MUCH.  As in since ever, hindi ko talaga pinapansin or binabati yun.  If she's in the lobby, dire-direcho lang ako.  Di ko talaga pinapansin.  Punyetang madre yan.  UGH.  Layuan nya nga ako.  I HATE HER SO MUCH UGHHHHHH!


No comments: