Friday, August 23, 2013

Downpour.

I like the rain, not the stormy, frightening type, just the lazy downpour, you know?  I like how it sounds and I like the feeling it gives me.  I don't know, it's weird, but the rain almost, always makes me sad.  Since I was a kid, I love having and hearing and seeing the rain but it makes me feel, hmm, unhappy.. Like something's missing, you know?  Like I'm going to lose something very important.  Gah, I can't explain it properlyyyyy but, it's like some weird paradox, see.  I like the rain, meaning that it would seem that rain makes me feel euphoric and shit, right?  But, noooooo..  It doesn't.  It makes me feel sad... But I still like it.  There's just something so breathtaking when it's raining.  When I finally figure things out, I'm gonna blog about it.

On something different, I was looking at some of the old stuff I wrote and, man, this blog looks like a depressing blog!! That shouldn't be the case, though!  I always forget to blog about the things that make me happy as shit!  Kinda sucks when you come and think about it.

With magic soaking my spine, can you read my mind?


No comments: