Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm Not Talking About Deadlines And Commitments.

I think I'm not a "miss-able" person.  I think when I'm there, it's okay.  But, when I'm not there, people wouldn't really mind either.  I think people notice me because I'm really, really, really, really, really, really loud but that's all. They don't miss me when I'm gone.  They don't even notice when I'm not there.  Are you getting me?  No, you're not.

Actually, I'm not being dramatic or what.  I'm just stating a fact 'cause I just noticed this.  Most of my friends would get all giddy with some of my other friends and stuff.  Sometimes I feel kind of left out.  No, I'm not holding any grudges! Hahaha! I told you, I'm just stating my observations and stuff.  It's all fine, actually.

Whatever hahahahaha!

So, what've you been up to?

No comments: