Sunday, August 4, 2013

It Feels Just Like A Dagger Buried Deep In Your Back.

Last Friday, I went to Ortigas to meet some of my college friends.  We stayed and drank at Reserve for, like, eight hours straight.  It was a total bust 'cause I got kind of bored and shit but, somehow, it was okay because I missed most of my friends.  I missed Pao and JM's gayness.  I missed every one.  Hahahahaha!  I haven't seen them for four months so.. yeah.  Anyway, I stayed at Ekay's place the following day.  We got home at around 2:30-ish am?  When we got there, Pareng Roderick was already at home.  I was sort of nervous 'cause I stank of smoke and alcohol.  Plus, the man intimidates and scares the living shit out of me.  Anyway,  when we got there, I said, "Good evening po...  Ayyy good morning na po pala."  Pareng Roderick smiled and gave me a nod.  Pareng Roderick SMILED!!!! Woooo!!! That was such an achievement!  For the last 3 years, the only response he gives me were grunts.  So, see?  Hahahaha!  I missed Ekay's house and her mom!  Her mom is one of the nicest and awesome-est mothers in the whole wide world!!

Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralysed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as fuck and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realise that you can do whatever you want?
— Louise Flory

I have to keep that passage (?) in mind because I don't know..  I've lost faith in myself and I dunno..  Whatever.  I don't feel like explaining right now.  I'm just updating for the sake of updating.  Will probably elaborate this..  whenever.

P.S. If you know someone who could give me free The Killers tickets, I would owe my life to you.  Please, please, please, please.  I really, really, really, really, really wanna see them!  I want to repopulate Atlantis with Brandon Flowers or Mark Stoermer.  Or both.  Whatever.  Hahahahaha!  Don't judge me about the Mark Stoermer thing.  He's a really hot bassist.

No comments: