Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Take The Road That Leads To Mine And I'll Be Waiting There For You.

I like bothering my friends with retarded and crazy edits I do with my pictures.  Here are some of the photos I sent or "showed" them recently:

I was actually showing my ringlets here. Can you see it? My hair is naturally curly so.. you know.  I was preparing them and warning them and BEGGING them to not laugh at me when they see me HAHAHA
This is the more annoying one but I find this one really hilarious HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, on a different topic, listen to Peter Bradley Adam's For You!  It's pretty fucking chill!

Bring You Home is my favorite, though.  I don't know if it's just me but it makes me sad when I listen to it.  Here, check it out:


One more track then I'm done talking HAHAHAHA. Listen to The Morse Codes' All The Right Reasons!


PLL has a pretty decent soundtrack.

Oh yeah, I HAVE SPOTIFY! Check it out, I'm monkeyculture!

No comments: