Friday, April 11, 2014

When She Sings I Hear A Symphony.

Gonna talk about my favorites today.  (I'm so lazy to blog these days.  Nye nye)

Favorite


  • Music Genre: Mostly indie folk and indie rock (yes rakerz)
  • Band: Death Cab For Cutie, obviously
  • Movie: American Psycho and Donnie Darko
  • Movie Actor: I think it's Al Pacino.  He's such a versatile actor plus he's really, really, really good looking.
  • Author: Neil Gaiman and J. K. Rowling.  George R. R. Martin is great, too but I haven't read any of his other books - I've only dabbled with his A Song of Ice and Fire series.
  • Neil Gaiman book: Anansi Boys.  I love Fat Charlie and I can imagine Neil Gaiman as Spider so.. :">  hihihihi
  • J. K. Rowling book: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • George R. R. Martin book: A Feast for Crows, most definitely.  I'm still waiting for the last two books so.. We'll see.  Plus, I still have, like, a hundred pages to finish in A Dance with Dragons
  • Social Media site: As of now it's Twitter and Instagram.  I'm pretty chismosa so..  hahahaha!
  • Ice Cream flavor: It used to be Vanilla but I switched to Salted Caramel.  Now I'm thinking of Cold Stone's Salted Caramel and my mouth is watering..
Well, I'll add some more some other time laflakjflafjlafjlafjiepqtjip


No comments: