Monday, April 4, 2016

Don't Listen To A Word I Say.

I finished reading Chuck Palanhiuk's Invisible Monsters yesterday. And I gotta tell you, it's all kinds of amazing. Although it did make me question my purpose in life and shit. Oh but, man, does it strike at the most sensitive parts of my heart and the most unsure parts of my soul. I really loved it.

Today, I started reading Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore. He's one of the funniest authors in the world for me. I don't but he just.. Gets my humor. He knows where to poke me until I start laughing hysterically. Well, so far, Sacre Bleu hasn't disappointed me yet. Hihi.

I'm having an okay summer so far. I'm living with my parents. I missed them so much. In about a week or so, I would go back to the condo and start studying my ass off again. It's my decision not to spend summer with them. See, I have no choice. So, I'm making the most of my time with them. Hihi.

No comments: