Friday, April 22, 2016

I'll Prepare You For A Sick, Dark World.

I think we're living in a hopeless world. I think people are inevitably going to destroy everything. I mean, sure, some heroes rise up to the challenge and try to change something but ultimately, the next generation just fucks it up.

You know to be honest, I have very little faith in humanity. And when I say little, I mean minute, minuscule. My 2019A friends told me to not expect anything for my birthday last March. I told one of them, "Okay lang, sobrang baba naman talaga ng expectations ko sa tao." And that's the truth. I don't know if I have been desensitized with all the shit that's happening around the world but I just.. Don't want to care anymore. I mean, if you care deeply and someone or something disappoints you - it could fucking break you. And I had a lot of that already so yeah, no, thank you very much. Don't fight me on this, I won't be mollified. Hahahaha.

I don't know. Just random thoughts.


No comments: