Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I Used To Shout To Find My Way.

Back to the grinding and hustling. I'm back to studying. I'll spend my 4-month break studying. And you know what? I'm actually looking forward to it. I wanna ace the first sem this coming school year. This is what I really want to do with my life so I will do whatever it takes to achieve it, you know?

I'm currently listening to old playlists I made using 8tracks when it was still a decent app. They changed, like, what, 4 months ago? There are a lot of shit that can't be played in My Country. Fuckers. Anyway, there was a long letter from them why they're being dickheads but it was really long, I don't have the time to read something that would reject me (in a matter of speaking HAHA.) Well, it sucks 'cause I really kinda like 8tracks. It's one of my favorite Music Apps. The first one being last.fm.

I'm an active blogger recently, have you noticed? This is my only form of release now eh. Hahaha. 

Hay. I hope the future has something nice in store for me.

No comments: