Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hello Goodbye.

Am I bipolar? Or do I just feel things deeply? Or I'm just really a softie underneath all this arrogance? Hay nako. I don't know but what I'm sure of is I'm so fucking tired of being lonely all the time. When I'm surrounded by people, at least I get enterntained and yeah I forget how unhappy I am. But, daaaamn, at night? All the melancholy and misery sets in. I'm just so freaking tired of being sad all the time. And I wish, I really do wish, that it's just hormones.

All corniness and feelings aside, hey, listen to Little Ballerina by Emile Haynie feat. Rufus Wainwright!! Listen to it on Spotify 'cause the one in YouTube is shit!

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I do feel being unhappy (or discontented) primarily because I do not have the fortitude to face the reality that things may spin out of control or life is too unexpected despite preparing myself for the worst.

Or most people seem to have it together.

Maybe, just like you and me, they are hiding behind their masks - or personas that they know the society and their loved ones will accept (alam mo na iyon, dapat parating masaya, hindi malungkot, dapat ganito ganyan). I hope you find comfort in knowing that other people experience what you are feeling right now.

Be your own best friend and #1 supporter.

March to the beat of your own drum and be responsible enough to meet your societal responsibilities and obligations.

Thank you for always sharing your thoughts.

I know that you know that you are loved.