Tuesday, May 10, 2016

#StrongIndependentWoman

Parang I don't like you anymore. Like, if we stop being friends, I wouldn't mind/care. We've been friends for a long time but I think you're enjoying your time more when you're with other people. And I'm just this big hindrance or something. And honestly, I'm not the type of person who would "pagsisiksikan sarili nya" if the other person obviously doesn't want to be/talk to me anymore. We're in the opposite sides of the spectrum and clearly there's a big gap now and, I don't know, it's so obvious that you're having more fun when you're with them than when you're with boring, boring me.

So, I guess, in some ways, this is me letting you go (if you don't wanna be friends anymore.) It's gonna hurt a bit but hey I'm used to this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jodie said...

I hope this isn't me...? :(