Wednesday, May 18, 2016

There's A Strength In Letting Go.

I'll be posting some of the songs that I've been playing on loop the last few months.

A.) March: Hills to climb by Tim Myers



B.) Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men



C.) Little Earthquakes by Imperial Mammoth (love love LOVE this one)



D.) Through the Dark by The Mowgli's



E.) Little Ballerina by Emile Haynie feat. Rufus Wainwright
(but listen to it on Spotify. They made this one slow.)


F.) Celeste by Ezra Vine



G.) Make You Mine by PUBLIC



H.) Grapevine Valentine by Kingsfoil



I.) Jennifer Lawrence by Nova & The Experience



J.) Shake, Shake, Shake by Bronze Radio Return



K.) Sleep Song by Hooded Fang



L.) Gold Rays by Vinyl Pickups
.. which I can't find a video of. So just listen to it on Spotify.


M.) Swim by Fickle Friends



N.) Drifting by On and On



I'll post other stuff when I have my on laptop. Hahaha. Happy listening!!

No comments: