Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fast Car.

It was a good first 18 days of June! I was almost always with friends so I didn't have the time to think about how miserable I am.

Can I tell you something? I know other people might think I'm romanticizing sadness and shit and can I just say.. Hell fucking no. I'm sorry if you think I'm being overly dramatic or why the fuck am I in a perpetual state of sadness? The thing is, I don't know. There were a lot of shit that happened to me last year and I'm just soooooo fucking tired that I have to always be brave and strong publicly, that I should just brush things off and pretend shit don't hurt. I'm sad because sometimes in the middle of the day, I just want to cry but I can't because, hey, I'm always the cheerful one. It really sucks that I have to pretend all the time. Especially with my parents - who view everything scientifically so, meh, I don't know. It's easier to pretend than to dissect everything and shit.

Hay nako. I just need a person who would tell me and make me feel that it's okay to not put on my mask everyday, you know? But, meh, whatever. Kapit lang always, Rina!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

You know you don't always have to be the cheerful one when you're with me, right? No masks please!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll give you face mask, you want? 3 for P100 only

Be tired. Kulit mo ayaw mong makinig sa akin.