Saturday, June 25, 2016

See, You And I Aren't Ghosts.

Have you ever listened to a song for the first time and, BAM, it made you feel.. Nostalgic? I'm currently listening to Steady by Act As If and, whoah there, it made me miss how I felt when I was in college - like some sort of deja vu shit. Well, maybe 'cause I'm alone in my condo and I was just like that back in college when I would stay in my dorm for the weekend? I mean, when I was alone in my dorm, I would just turn my laptop's speakers on full blast and listen to random musicians I've just discovered.

Damn, those were nice days. I mean, my life revolved around TV shows, books, and finding new artists to whore over. I was so chill back then. To be honest, I didn't know how I graduated from college 'cause I was a lazy-ass, procrastinating motherfucker. Seriously! I wouldn't do my finals paper until the night before it's due. I would cut class to finish an entire series. Sometimes I miss being lazy! But just sometimes 'cause I still don't regret going to med school! 😉😜

So, anyway, hey, if you have the time, listen to Act As If's Steady. I hope it brings out the nostalgia bug from you!

No comments: