Saturday, July 29, 2017

Day 11: A Song That You Never Get Tired Of.


Omg I got so obsessed with this song back in 2012! And up to this day, I still get excited whenever I hear it. I can keep it on loop for daaaaays without getting tired of it!

****

I've been very open my stand against abortion. I'm not pro-abortion. But I've been thinking recently - how about the people who got raped? If they didn't abort the kid, it would just be a painful reminder of the traumatizing shit that happened to them.

Anyway, I'm still against abortion and I think it's because of my faith. See, I believe that when the sperm cell meets the egg cell - it's already a kid. That small squishy ball is already a kid. I believe in that. But, in some cultures, they believe in other things; like reincarnation, and that a child is only considered a child if it's born - if it pops out of the mother's womb. So, I can't judge them for that, right? I mean, I can't shove my beliefs down their throats. 

And that's how I see abortion now - it depends on your beliefs, I guess. I'm still a little shaky regarding the baby made out of rape. A person can't be blamed 100% if she aborted the kid, right? I mean, what about her emotional welfare? Can someone enlighten me on this one, please?

No comments: