Sunday, July 16, 2017

I Hope That We Will Never Regret Seeing Sinners Of The Night.

I will continue my 30 days of music shit some other time. God, I'm so lazy.

Anyway, the last few weeks were okay. I'm learning how to drive. I don't get why it's such a hassle for my dad because I'm enjoying it. Hmmm - maybe it's because I'm kaladkarin.

I miss my med school and high school friends so much. Things are going to change this coming school year. But, I don't think about it too much. I don't allow myself to be sad. If I start thinking about it, I know I'm going to dwell on the depressing parts so I just shrug things off and hope for the best.

It's so weird. I actually miss studying. Lol. I miss connecting shit together and finally figuring out why this certain disease is deadly or what makes it contagious. It's taking me a really long time but I swear I'm going to be a doctor. I'm going to be one and there's no one in this world who could tell me I won't be one. They could all just suck my imaginary dick. (I can't emphasize enough how I love my parents because they are so supportive. I owe my life to them. They really are my parent-chute.)

I'm currently reading The Gates by John Connolly. So far, so good. It's about a boy who witnessed the gates of hell opening up (and no one believing him when he tells the adults about it.) I'm loving it so far but I'm at a snail's pace reading it. I'm halfway through, though.

It's 11 in the evening. I'm going to get some shut-eye soon. Will update more often.

No comments: