Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.

I love, looooooove watching old Hollywood films (1940's-1960's era.) I love how they used to talk. I love how everyone's experimenting with film so everything's kind of fresh. And I think the actresses and actors were really gorgeous! My favorites are Audrey Hepburn (obvs), Rita Hayworth, Humphrey Bogart, and my ultimate bae - Gregory Peck.

I mean.. DUUUUUUDE.

Roughly 2 weeks before school starts and I renewed my love for Gregory Peck. I finished watching Spellbound the other day and The Million Pound Note (omg this is really entertaining! I loved it!) yesterday. I'm currently watching Only The Valiant.

Omg he's so dreamy. And can I just say that I wouldn't mind drowning in his voice? It's so sexy!! He's an excellent actor and it's just a bonus that he's very easy on the eyes.

I'm planning on watching The Snows of Kilimanjaro and The Gunfighter after Only The Valiant. Will tell you how it goes.

1 comment:

Robin Long said...

I agree, Gregory Peck is the most beautiful man to walk the earth.