Monday, January 16, 2023

‘Cause I’m still amazed you made it out alive after what you did

You think you know a person and suddenly, out of the blue, a big whoosh comes out and, oh boy, was everything a lie. Damn. I'm really okay and I'm really contented and stuff but, damn, I can't fathom how some people can be so cruel. How can people sleep soundly at night knowing that they deliberately destroyed someone they "care about"? Someone "they love"? It baffles me. Like, honestly, I know I rub some people off the wrong way - I can be obnoxious, condescending, very judgmental as fuck, loud, and.. everyone's favorite - tactless. But damn.. I know I have good qualities too and many people love me for it. So, despite my flaws, I know I didn't - I NEVER deserved any of the shit I went through. I opened up and showed him the real me and, by God, I don't know him at all. I never got pass the facade


Honestly, since I'm in a good place in my life now, I really wish him no ill-will and I know he's going to be super great with his practice and stuff. I will always be proud of him from afar. But, gosh, I really made the right call back in October. I don't regret any of it. I don't know him at all eh. 


But the important thing is - I got my glow back!! People noticed! They said I'm blooming! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA - guys, it's just me 💁🏻‍♀️ JOKE HAHAHHAAHA


So anyway, I'm sure you'll get your glow back. Feel the pain but never dwell. Chin up, hold your head up high. 💜



But the big bad years are gone
Yeah, the big bad years are done
And gone away
I remember when our voices used to sound the exact same
Now we just translate

.. But it's good to be back
Good to be back
Good to be back 

No comments: