Friday, January 13, 2023

You draw me near, I know something's wrong

I got my 6th tattoo yesterday with Nikki at inkedbyginn! Omg it was super hard to book her ha. As in super beastmode kami when she opened her slots. I took the risk of having online classes while having my tattoo. HAHAHHAAHA Z was supposed to be there but she got sick with the.. snuffles. JOKE HAHAHA. Feel ko talaga ATP. Anyway, I won't tell you what design and where it's placed. It's for Yoongi's eyes only. JOKE HAHAHA. But it's my first time to get a colored one! My other 5 tattoos are all black. I have 2 other tattoos I'm committed to having but Nikka won't commit yet so wala pa ko kasama! And can I just say, sobrang mema ng mga tattoos ko HAHAHAHAHA like 3 lang ata may meaning. Ay that's half naman pala. Pero the other 2 I want to have pa, mema din lang ulit HAHAHAHAHA eh I want eh. 


It's Friday the 13th. Do you believe it's unlucky? I don't know. Parang nothing happens naman to me during Friday the 13th. I once knew someone who gets extremely lucky during Friday the 13th! As in she wins sa mga raffles etc. I want that luck! 


Anyway, if you're here, I wish you know how special and pure you are and you are worth so much more. It'll take some time because healing is not linear, but oh boy, believe you me, the journey is going to be worth it when you finally reach your destination. A weight will truly be lifted off your shoulders. I know so.


Here's to brighter and sunnier days!


P. S. Please include me in your prayers for the boards HUHUHUHU

No comments: