Tuesday, January 10, 2023

I know I spend magic, reel it out, try to hold a light to me

Omg it's been a year since I updated! I can't believe I abandoned this blog which omg I had since I was 14. I'm 30 now fyi. I'm turning 31 in a few months!  A lot happened last year but it was one of the best years of my life (especially after 4 fucking fiasco-filled years, you know?)


  • I finished internship with the best group! My Buenc fam! I miss them a lot!
  • I wasn't able to take the boards last October because I had fucking COVID and I was confined for being symptomatic. Oh em gee. I was so weak talaga and bumababa SO2 ko so my parents medj panicked. Hello, I'm their baby girl. 
  • I want a new iPad! I really want one but I'm too shy to ask my mom. Plus I know my dad's going to be mad at us. He hates it when my mom tolerates me. 
  • Oh I currently have 5 tattoos now and it's going to be 6 by Thursday! I'm so excited. My parents are very traditional, you know? Like only one piercing per lobe, no tattoos ganon.. tas they had me for a daughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When my dad saw my 2nd tatoo he sighed and said, "Nagpalagay ka na naman? Diba sabi ko wag na" pero surprise! He saw my 3rd and deadma nalang. Sorry this is my coping mechanism HAHAHAHAHA but oh em gee, my tattoos are very subtle and iykyk kaya! My friends have like really big tattoos pero hello chief res pa nga sila. Yung iba diplomates na. IT WON'T CHANGE NAMAN HOW I TREAT MY FUTURE PATIENTS EH! 
  • I got my ears pierced 3 months ago pero tangina ang tanga ko "nirest" ko for 2 days just because so ayun - nag-close. Sobrang tanga mo dun Rina. I told my mom I'm going to have it pierced again. 
  • It's really saddening here in the Philippines right now. All the prices are hiked up. Ugh gosh I have to pass the boards na talaga so I could stop mooching off my parents. They really are the best people. As in no pressure and shit BUT HELLO I'M TURNING 31 AND THEY STILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING. Semi nahihiya na ko. I really need to pass these boards motherfucker. 
  • I spent a lot of time with my UERM friends last year (Krizzy, Nikka, Dar, and Marian included) like Patrick, Z, Kyle, Joyfs, etc. Omg I miss them so much. Grabe super nostalgic.
  • And OMG HAHAHAHAHHAAHA nag enlist na si Seokjin okay. GAGO I CRIED TALAGA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA omg I can't. I can't talaga. How do I survive!! Di ko kaya maging byuda 7x!!! Eh pano si Yoongi na my OG baby boy next?!?! Pano???? I can't imagine a life without him HUHUHU! But I will wait for BTS because I love them so much!
  • AND OH EM GEE. So okay, I'm into kdramas now. I think that's the biggest update for last year. My mom was exhilarated - nakahanap ng kadamay eh. Nag Viu Premium pa kami. So K. ANYWAY, point is - THE GLORY WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!! Oh em gee. I can't wait for season 2 this coming March! As in it bumped off Vincenzo on my Top 5. I love it so much!!
  • I cut a lot of people off last year. Maybe I'm a demanding (?) but hello - I would die for you people tas I won't get that same energy? Bye Felicia. You don't deserve me and my love. 

Anyway, so that's how I've been in a nutshell. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. I REALLY WANT TO PASS THE BOARDS AND I'VE BEEN DOING MY PART HUHUHUHU. Nagb-BTS cleanse nga ako eh. PLUS I HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBED TO DISNEY+ YET (they have BTS and HYBE contents!!!!) hello that's such a big sacrifice for me - BTS is my life 'no! 

Anyway, i'm super into Santigold's I'm A Lady! Give it a listen and enjoy!!

No comments: