Thursday, May 10, 2007

hey oh hey

ok, I absolutely have no idea what to talk about. I’m just typing so that I could get my hands to actually do something. Let me see – oh yeah, election day is near. I’m expecting a blackout to occur that day. I mean, lights, and then ¾ poof!!! it’s out. Then, what to expect next? Ballot switching. Oh yeah. That would be normal, I guess. I mean cheating is normal during Philippine Elections, right? Why would this election be any different?

sigh. stupid, lackluster, boring life. stupid, stupid, stupid. nothing eventful is happening to me right now. I’m just having a very productive and constructive summer. I am sarcastic [there is rarely a time that I’m writing a post happily ¾ I’m usually grumpy or uninspired when I get to update everything..]

let me see.. let me think.. Oh yeah, I’m sort of happy because my brother is out for three weeks. He’s studying physics or something mathematy-ish¾ my parents said that it would help him a lot this coming school year.. I don’t know.. Physics? At thirteen? Extremely boring in my opinion.. Then again ¾ I forgot that math has never been my forte. Anyway, so he’s out and I’m free. That’s more like it! I’m betting on happier days. I mean when he’s in the house, he’s no longer grounded so he’s all day sitting in front of the computer and surfing the net or playing dota or something ¾ I can’t squeeze myself in front of him and tell him to go away and play his PSP or something.. And now ¾ and now the time has come for vengeance and freedom!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ok, I know I’m getting a little crazy. I just don’t know how to express my supreme pleasure that I’m finally going to be limitlessly ¾ happy? Whatever. sigh. this is truly a wonderful caricature of intimacy. Sounds familiar? I’ll bet a hundred pesos you’re trying to remember where you heard this. Cheers!

Wish that this exhilaration would stay with me in the remaining days of this summer break. To be truthfully honest, I kind of felt depressed the last dew weeks [I think it’s because of my pre-menstrual syndrome/disease.. You know, the sudden switch of emotions.. One minute you’re cheerful, the other minute you’re crying because of a stupid reason, say, a broken rubber slipper.. That familiar feeling gripped me.] Oh well, mood swings are always swinging, right? That’s why they’re called mood swings. Hahahahahahahaha. Get it? Mood-swings? Hahahahhahahahah. Ok, I’ll stop. I’m getting cheesed off with myself too.

bye bye :D

SONG: Crystal Ball by Keane. I used to be obsessed at this song, and now it’s coming back, my obsession, I mean. Cheers, fellas :D

No comments: