Tuesday, May 29, 2007

When darkness turns to light -- it ends tonight..

You know what?

I watched Pirates already!!! Johnny Depp is so freaking hottttt!!!!! Last May 25 was my mom’s birthday.. So, we were there to entertain her and all.. Anyway, we went to Gateway to watch Pirates. I got a little pissed off when they told me all the lazyboys were reserved already.. But, for the sake of my mom, I tried to smile, more of a grimace, really.. And, yeah, ok.. Sure.. I was the one who forced everybody to watch Pirates.. When we found out that the lazyboys are taken already, my mom asked us if we still want to watch Pirates or we could return next week for the lazyboys.. I was like, ‘No way! I’d rather sit on the floor today.. Heck, this is the first week! I want to watch Pirates on the first WEEK!!’ So, there.. We watched Pirates. And, I was happy.. And, it made me shut up..

Hmmmm.. I like Chris Evans.. You know from Cellular and Fantastic Four.. So, watch out Fantastic Four – I’m going to conquer the movie theatre to see Chris!! Hahaha..

Well.. I just realized that we’re going back to school next week.. I am scared as hell.. I mean.. We’re re-sectioned! I don’t want to be re-sectioned.. I feel so bloody helpless thinking about my sweaty palms on the first day of school.. Help me calm my nerves..

SONGS: The All American Rejects’ It ends tonight.. I love this.. I can’t believe they’re singing sort-of slow songs.. And, oh yeah, Maroon 5’s Make Me Wonder.. Mind you, I am NOT a Maroon 5 fan.. I just love Make Me Wonder.. I mean, who wouldn’t?

No comments: