Friday, August 24, 2007

10 stupid months of fucklore..

10 stupid months of sleepless and dying fucklore.. *I don't really think there's a word such as 'fucklore' -- i made that all up.. pardon the bad mouth -- it's already 10 months since i told myself that I'm going to change -- big surprise, 10 months, I'm still here.. same old me.. same old worthless me..

i was surprised that there are no classes tomorrow -- i really expected mrs. sacdalan to announce that there's going to be classes tomorrow to make-up for the lost days.. i was totally stunned when she didn't mention anything about that.

i've been updating frequently this month -- i'm even awed. i don't really want to abandon this blog -- especially if someone else made an account for me.. cheers, lourdes :D

for the term paper -- odessa and i are going to write something about anansi boys.. cheers.. she's borrowing my book right now and i can't really blame her for not participating in any of our conversations because she's 'hooked' to the book. who can't blame her? it's neil gaiman's book we're talking about! neil gaiman -- one of the hottest writers in the world.. too bad he's married.. why do i always get obsessed with married or stagged guys or straights?

i have nothing more to say -- unless you tell me something really stunning -- i'll definitely post it. hahaha.. my one great ambition is to see my name on the newspaper -- decent newspaper, mind. About something good.. hahahah.. why did this fucking topic suddenly spurt out of nowhere? weird..

SONG: really.. naLSS ako dahil kinakanta ni raia ang 'Anthem of Our Dying Day'.. ayon.. ang tagal na nya pero hanggang ngayon memorize ko padin sya?? demo? gusto ko pag-kaharap na kita. :D

No comments: