Friday, August 31, 2007

the makings of a weird dreamer -- or maybe i'm just born that way..

today is the last day of august, and if you're looking at the date on the upper right corner, i just have to inform you that the fucking date is -- WRONG.. I have no idea why.. I've been clicking here and there to make the time and the date correct, but the little devil is very determined to stay that way..

i have a dream.. maybe it's kind of odd -- still.. you know, when i die, i want to meet a mermaid. yeah, stupid, eh? i want to meet a mermaid with long golden-blue hair, i want to hear her sing a joyless and poignant song, i want to know what they do down there.. i want to feel their hands -- if it's cold or warm.. i want to touch their tails.. i want to meet a mermaid..

feel like laughing? please do. i am very much aware how stupid my 'mermaid-dream' is.. but, i actually think that it's pretty cool to live in the sea or in the ocean.. i think it's very interesting to be able to breathe own there -- you see, i'm hydrophobic. ok, not really, really, really afraid of water but the very-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-kind of water.. if you're thinking that because of my bizarre dream i don't take a bath -- i actually do take a bath. i'm not that afraid of water..

ok.. let's just forget i said anything. you can just pretend you never read any of these -- save me.. hahaha..

i'm emotionally unstable at the moment because i have my period.. so, i'm saying 'sorry' now to those who are pretty much pissed off with me. i have this really heavy flow and it's making me really feel uneasy and moody.. sorryyyy.. :D

make me weirder when i'm there.. ok? cheers..

SONG: who doesn't like 'Jenny' by the click five? I actually think click five is much, way much better now when kyle patrick is the vocalist rather than that eric dill. just compare those faces!! who would pick eric dill over kyle?? ok.. whatever.. hahahahaha

No comments: