Wednesday, August 15, 2007

our story, our life.. who am i..? huh?

it was a bitter and rainy day -- i woke up feeling gloomy because of the sad and weak weather.. i went inside the study room to take a look at my pe project.. the gymnastic-twist-your-limbs-thing.. i sat down with a very long sigh.. i began to draw stick figures in different and weird postions -- after debating with my self that i can't possbily contort myself with those positions -- i erased it, cursing and furrowing my eyebrows.. when i noticed that's it's almost 5:30, i decided to wash my self, and get ready for school.. boring..

so we went to school, me carrying a bunch of school books used for props, cursing again because i don't like the ominous and extremely dismal weather that's giving me the creeps.. i went inside the car and sat down.. ok, so it's obvious that i'm supposed to be sitting down because i can't possibly go inside the car standing up.. whatever.. anyway, we reached STC and my father sort-of panicked because i was not in a hurry to go down and it was starting to rain.. i went to the stairs, my eyebrows close together it felt like it was stitched that way -- i went inside the classroom and the feeling of melancholy evaporated at the sight of the classroom -- don't ask me, i don't have any fucking idea why.. maybe it's because i'm inside the school already..

i was inside the classroom and i took a piece of bondpaper to finish my wretched and late requirement for TLE.. I hastily pointed out the importance of talking about human sexuality and being aware of it -- it could help avoid premarital sex and unwanted pregnancies. Then -- Jodie came, we talked about someone then I think asked if Raia's in their classroom already -- Mackee said she was there.. I dropped my pen and went to iii-6 classroom.. I stayed there until the bell started to ring..

the thing that made my day euphoric is the announcement that classes have been suspended.. don't pretend to be sad.. I know everybody's exultant because the classes, er, have been suspended..

anyway -- we don't have classes tomorrow.. cheers.. okkkkk.. so, for the people out there who's actually depressed because there are no classes -- i'm extremely sad for you.. too bad, mother earth is starting to teach us our lessons.. We can't call it 'fate' or 'destiny', though.. Because in MY opinion -- we weave our own story, we fabricate our own life, we make the person we are.. Call me mental or anything.. it's just how it is..

SONG: I'm actually feeling sad again because i listened to 'What Sarah Said' -- everytime i hear that song -- the euphoria i'm feeling vanishes.. no idea..

No comments: