Monday, April 14, 2008

talks and conversations :)

talk, talk, talk -- one of the best hobbies in the world :P. i wasn't able to update my blog.. since, i don't know what to say, i will just share some of the highlights of my week :)) some funny conversations, anyway.

yesterday, we were eating lunch and there was this really funny word my five-year-old cousin yelled, it had me rolling on the floor and laughing.

r - rina
y - yo
jn - jon
jy - jepoy
ik - ina ko

jy: (mimicking his mom) tama na yan!
r: (turns toward jepoy, an evil grin on my lips) aaaahh. i thought you're not supposed to speak tagalog inside the house? [well, because i had a sermon from jepoy when he heard me converse with our maid in tagalog, he said that it's bad to talk in tagalog and i'm not supposed to use that language when i'm inside the house.. it was really funny. you should've seen it :)) then again.. that's a different story.]
jy: (snorts) i want to speak in tagalog now!
r: (raises an eyebrow) but you told me not to speak in tagalog when i'm inside the house!
ik: no tagalog in the house. [in their house, anyway]
jy: i'm speaking in tagalog now! (grins maliciously) kakain na tayo! kain na!
jn: (causes a commotion.. i think he broke a plate or something..)
jy: hala! galot ka, jon, galot! galot si jon!
y: (turns to me, an eyebrow raised) what did he say? ano daw?
r: (already laughing like crazy) hahahahaha! galot daw! galot!
ik: i think that means 'lagot'
r: (still laughing) hahahahaah! lagot nga! (turns to jepoy) hahaha! you can't even say the words right!
jy: (with an innocent look) galot si jon!
y & r: (laughing our asses off)


it was so hilarious! you should've seen the innocent look on my cousin's face when all of us were laughing! =))

****

i had another talk with my father. i don't know, but, it made me laugh too :))

see, in my grandmother's house, there's this stupid, big dog, diego. he was untied when we got there so i had to run for my life. when we're supposed to go home already, i saw diego and his pup playing in the garage. someone got diego so i could go inside the car but they completely forgot the stupid puppy.

r - rina
ak - ama ko


r: (yelling) yung tuta! shit. [yes. because i was so scared i forgot that i'm in front of my parents and my grandmother and i cursed..]
somebody holds the puppy
ak: nako, rina, puppy lang yan! scratch lang ang magagawa nyan yung isa lalapain ka talaga non!

i didn't know if he's trying to comfort me or trying to tell me that the pup's still vicious by giving me a scratch -- but, whatever his purpose was, i laughed! shit. scratch? =)) ugh. i know you can't understand anything.. but, hell, it was funny -- for me, anyway.. =))

a couple of more days and chezca and i will be together. hahaha. :))

song: the beach boys' wouldn't it be nice. :x sweet :))

No comments: