Wednesday, April 2, 2008

when i come around :)

this is my 90th post so i bet this calls for a celebration. :)) whatever. i am possessed at the moment so don't mind those stupid whirls of the tongue. god. really. lithologica is grasping my every statement. i'm about to say something and little ms. litholgica would stop me. tssss. i don't know what's wrong with the two of us. we can't be together. the world will experience chaos if the two of us talked or slurred.. whatever.

yesterday was rest day. :)) i slept at about 1 am and then i woke up at 11 am. i stared for a moment and battled with my body if i want to get up already or not. the brain won, i yawned and stretched before going out of the room to eat my very late breakfast. after eating breakfast, i headed to the bedroom and luxuriously sprawled on my bed while i waited for my laptop to start. i checked my phone and i laughed at chezca's messages. jesus. didn't she read my message? that i'm not going to use my phone for a week? really. anyway, i surfed the net for a while then i got bored so i downloaded some songs :))

i'm currently addicted in downloading songs -- again. i mean, my really last ipod-update was last january. so, it's about time i start doing something nice for it. besides, i'm trying to reach my goal of at least 10,000 songs :) so far, i've only reached 889.. don't worry, while i'm updating this blog, i'm currently downloading six songs :)) so.. 889 plus six makes what..? tss.. oh yeah, i checked.. three songs are done already.. i need to reach 1000 before i celebrate! more patience.. more patience!

ciao. i need to download at least 30 songs today! i mean, if i really concentrate i could download at least 80 songs a day.. :) i need to focus!

song: greenday's when i come around.

No comments: