Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Not Saying "I'm Sorry."

At the end of the day, all I have to do is reset my password here in order to blog.  Ugh.  I must not forget my new password.  Anyway, I have no classes today because it's a Thursday!  Yay!  I love my T-Th sched.  HIHIHI.  Last Tuesday, I went to Yam's house for free internet and free food.  I feel so loved.  KBYE.  Today, I'm going to Nikki's house!  Sige, ako na ang pulubi na papunta punta nalang sa bahay ng mga friends.  K.  :))  Nikki and I are going to make a very special video.  <3 <3 <3  I am so excited!  I would do anything for tickets.  I would sell my soul for gold tickets.  =))

Yesterday was a very fun day.  If you know what I mean.  Anyway, it was fun.  It was ok.  The only glitch was the stupid Globe signal.  HASSLE.  UST, please fix your Globe cell sites thingy.  PLEASE.

Guys, listen to 30 Seconds To Mars' Closer To The Edge.  It's my favorite song from their This Is War album.  HIHIHI.

2 comments:

Rose said...

HINDI NA TAYO NAGKITA HUHUHUHU MY HEART :(((((((((((

Rina E. Macaraig said...

We'll see each other soon! :>