Saturday, September 15, 2012

Better Off Being A Lonely Road 'Cause There's Beauty In Being Alone.

Hi.  I'm Rina E. Macaraig and I'm 20 years old.  I'm a really loud person, some people can bear with it, some people can't, either way, I don't care, I like being loud so that's that.  I love food more than people, if I don't like a person and he or she buys me food, I would like them a tad bit more.  I don't like romantic stuff -- it makes me cringe.  I get really uncomfortable when people say nice things about me when I'm just in front of them, dear Jesus Christ.  I am easily bored, especially when it's school-related, my mind often wanders off unconsciously.  I love Indie bands and underground musicians.  One Direction is the  one, well-known boyband I allow myself to get caught up with.  I love reading books.  I could drown myself in good music and a good book and just ignore everyone around me.  I have a lot of close friends but there're only, like, 2 or 3 who I could really depend on and who I genuinely love.  I am irritable and I could lash out on a person when I'm really cranky.  That's not something I'm proud of, it's something I've been desperately trying to control.  I am generally a HILARIOUS person.  Hihihihi.  LASTLY, I cannot understand the people who try so hard to be someone they're not in order to please the people around them.

So, that's me.  I described who I am.  I didn't edit my personality.  The things I've said, that's really me and my identity.  See, I know some people who try so fucking hard to be someone they are fucking not.  They make up their own identity so that they could fit in.  Hello?  If you're not hilarious, deal with it, okay?  If you're not selfless, accept it.  Who the fuck are you trying to fool?  Why are you desperately trying to be someone else?  So, that you would look cool?  So, that people would think that you are actually okay to hang out with?  What a  a fucking hypocrite for saying that you could not understand the people who say stuff to other people in order to build their reputation or image or something.  Who the fuck are you kidding?  You're just one of them.

Can you please help me understand?  I mean, why do you have to try to be someone you're not in order to be accepted or something?  Even your beliefs changed because you want to portray yourself as an aloof or uncaring person.  What the actual fuck.  That's your belief and opinion, you should actually have some originality on that one, you freak.

I can't wait to graduate and get away from these people.

No comments: