Sunday, September 2, 2012

Rendezvous.

What's more fun than hanging out with your friends?  Random and spontaneous trips with your friends, that's what!  I spent the whole day third-wheeling with Mariam and Adrian.  The plan was that we would go to Bulacan and then Subic.  Later on, Yammy texted me and said that we're going to Batangas nalang.  Finally, we settled on Tagaytay.  We're going to Bag of Beans and, hmmm, I would try their Chicken ala Kiev.  Anyway, on the way to Tagaytay, Adrian commented that it would be fun to go to Enchanted Kingdom.  Without any hesitations, Yam and I said, "Game ako!"

And that's how we ended up going to Enchanted Kingdom.  I love spontaneous trips, you know, when you didn't plan anything and stuff just happens!  It's more fun and exciting!

Anyway, so, I rode the Space Shuttle for the first time today.  Jesus, I was squealing like a pig and my eyes were closed during the duration of the ride.  After the ride, it felt like my legs were made out of jelly or something.  I was cursing Mariam for bullying me into riding that cursed thing.  Hahahahahaha.  Kidding.  I enjoyed the ride, to be honest.  Mehehe.

We spent a couple of hours in MoA in order to.. dry off.  See, we got really wet when we rode the Rio Grande.  Stupid water thingy and waves.. I was always the victim!  Hahahaha!

It was such a fun day.  Hope I could buy my own theme park.  Hihihi.

No comments: