Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Think I'm One Bath Short From A Psychotic Breakdown.

I've been feeling a little off since yesterday.. Well, since Wednesday, to be honest.  My mood swings are driving me insane.  I am not happy.  I am frustrated and worried and unsure.. But most of all, I think I'm just crazy.  The thing that irks me is not something that I should be pondering on or thinking about, it shouldn't be a big deal at all.. But, it freakin' hurts and scares the bejesus out of me.  Sometimes I wish my mind could just block it, you know, so that I could carry on with my childish Zayn Malik fantasies.  I don't really want to talk about it because, frankly, I'm one of those pathetic people who ignore their problem and believe that it would just take a hike in Alaska or something and leave them alone.  I've been like this since I was a kid.  This tactic has been very effective for me.  Until now.

I just want to graduate and go away, you know?  Like, away.  Where I know nobody.  I wouldn't contact anyone for a year or two.  Not my friends, not even my family.  I just want to be alone, you know?  I just want to go away.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Tas pwede ka nang mag-concentrate sa haiku and limerick writing mo, noh?

HAHAHA sorry sobrang kupal

Rina E. Macaraig said...

OO! Art yun. Para maperfect ko na ang limerick writing ko. HAHAHAHAHAHA!