Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heart Beats Harder, Time Escapes Me.

I spent the whole day downloading random One Direction videos.  So far, this is my favorite Zayn Malik video:


He's so motherfucking gorgeous.. The way he smiles, the way he bites his lower lip, the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs..  It makes me giggle and it makes my knees go wobbly.  This is embarrassing but.. What the hell, okay.  I like him a lot!  Huhuhu!  If you don't believe me, watch the video -- if that didn't turn you into a Zayn Malik supporter..  I don't know what will.

So, these are some recent photos of him.  Sometimes I just stare at it and then I grin like an idiot because, well, in my head..  You know what?  I won't tell you what's in my head.  Mehehe.










Omg huhuhu. I just can't stop fantasizing about him. o_o

No comments: