Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Just Feel Helpless, How Long Will This Take To Wear Off?

I found out today that my 2nd favorite-est band in the whole wide world is FINALLY coming here in the Philippines.  They were supposed to have a concert here last October 2011 but it got cancelled.. I don't know why.  If you know me, you would know what band I'm talking about.  Well, okay, for those who do not know.  I'm yapping about Sum 41.

Last September, we were told that our block's going to be reshuffled.  When it was announced, I just broke down into embarrassing and loud sobs.  I was genuinely depressed.  I mean, I can't imagine myself hanging out with a different block or something, I want to graduate with 4CA5.  So, anyway, when I found that Sum 41's a part of the line up for Smash Project 2013..  that was the same feeling I felt.  I got.. Sad.  I got all teary-eyed and I had this heavy feeling in my heart.  (OA kung OA pero, fuck, I really love Sum 41!) If you're raising your eyebrows and thinking, "The fuck.  She says it's her 2nd favorite band..  Why did she get sad? She should be happy!" the thing is..  I don't like the line up for Smash Project 2013.  I listen to Miss May I, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, Of Mice & Men..  But, fuck it, I am not a fan.  I mean, I wouldn't throw a tantrum if I didn't get to see them play live.  You know what I'm saying?  So, anyway, the point is..  If I buy a ticket for Smash Project 2013.. It wouldn't be worth it because I'm just after Sum 41.  Do you finally get now why I got sad when I found out that they're one of the bands for SP2013?

As of this moment, I'm slowly trying to accept that I wouldn't see them play.. Ever.  Unless I migrated to the United States or something.  I feel bad.  I think I would cry later.  Seriously.  Naiiyak talaga ako.  Omg.  I really, really, really want to see them.  I was able to see Death Cab For Cutie.. I just need to see Sum 41.  I need to see them.  Fuck, bakit ba kasi sumama pa sila sa Smash Project.  Okay na yung last year eh.  Tas sa may Makati din lang.  Fuck.  I'm really close to tears. 

No comments: