Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'll Find The Words To Say Before You Leave Me Today.

I am currently obsessed with Moments by One Direction.  It was written by Ed Sheeran so.. It has substance.  I read somewhere that this was about clinging on to someone who died.  When I reread the lyrics, yeah, it made more sense.



Listen to Niall and Louis' parts.. It's amazing.  I am a Zayn and Niall fanatic but, Jesus, I love Louis' voice the most.  It's so relaxing to hear!  It's like cigarettes on a bread!

A couple more days before they release Little Things!  Are you excited?  Well, you should be!  I am!

Anyway, these are some of the pictures in their website. You could download it there too! Look what I've been doing!  I'm so obsessed right now, they're all I'm thinking and talking about.








Zayn and Niall are so gorgeous. I can't even... Omggggg!!!

No comments: