Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Long Time Ago, We Used To Be Friends.

When I was in high school, I watched, like, seven episodes of Veronica Mars.  I found it awesome AND I couldn't quite grasp why I didn't buy a DVD copy or something.  Now that the movie's finally out, I decided to watch the whole show..  which is bad timing, if you ask me.  But, I'm looking at it this way, the faster I finish the series, the faster I'll get to my studies and stuff.

I am so Team LoVe.  Huhuhu Logan Echolls - you are currently my.. everything.

Three more days until the big 2-2.  To say that I am freaking out is an understatement.  I couldn't sleep (I wish I could say that I couldn't eat but..  heh, no can do)  I don't want to grow up.  I don't want to grow up.  I don't want to grow up.  I don't want to grow upppppppp!

So.. yeah.  Bye.

No comments: